2021/2022 ATTENDANCE POLICY
- Students should arrive at the studio 5-10 minutes before class begins to allow time for changing into class attire. If possible, dancers should arrive with dance clothes under their street clothes.
- Tardiness is disruptive to both the students and the instructor. Please make every effort to arrive on time for class.
- Students who have cold symptoms or fever will not be permitted to enter the building.
- If the student is injured and cannot dance, he or she is encouraged to come and observe.
- Please call the studio if the student will be absent.
- Students who miss rehearsals may be recast at the director's discretion.
- In the event of withdrawal, the student will be charged for classes up to the date that written notification of withdrawal is received (either in person or email).
- Make-up dance classes are available for students whose tuition is up to date.
- To make up a missed class, the student may attend the same style of class one level down, or the student may observe a higher level class.
- Please schedule all make-up classes at the studio reception desk.